How Payments are Made
- Lesson payments are prepaid monthly and are due at the last lesson before the upcoming month. For example, the July payment is made on the last week of June.
- Since some months have 4 lessons and some have 5 it is easier to have an averaged payment that is consistent month to month.
- The 30 minute lesson is $28 and is paid monthly at an average rate of $121
- The 45 minute lesson is $42 and is paid monthly at an average rate of $182
- The 60 minute lesson is $56 and is paid monthly at an average rate of $242
There is also a registration deposit that is held to cover the student’s last lesson(s) with prior notification. When a student is about to terminate lessons he/she must notify the teacher in advance and the deposit money will be used for the student’s last lesson(s).
Deposit for 30 minute lessons is for two weeks - $56
Deposit for 45 minute lessons is for one week - $42
Deposit for 60 minute lessons is for one week - $56